Did you ever notice that your skin’s texture changes as you age?
With time, our skin starts revealing age spots, rough patches, and pigmentations that seem to worsen with every passing year. But fear not, for there is a magical elixir of antidote to dark spots and hyperpigmentation called ‘yellow peel treatment’. So whether you’re looking to turn back the clock or simply refresh your skin, the Yellow Peel is here to save the day!
What is Yellow peel treatment?
Yellow peel treatment is a type of chemical peels treatment in Dubai that uses a concoction of special solutions containing. It mainly contains Tretinoin (10%), which helps control acne eruption and also works to reduce blemishes and pigmentation. However, other ingredients also include:
- trichloroacetic acid (TCA),
- salicylic acid,
- retinoic acid
- beta hydroxy
- vitamin A,
- phytic acid
- kojic acid
And a few other constituents to exfoliate and rejuvenate the skin.
It is named yellow peel because the peel solution turns yellow after application. It is applied to the skin and left on for a short period of time before neutralization.
Yellow peel treatment is used to improve the appearance and texture of the skin by treating acne, hyperpigmentation, and uneven skin tone. It is considered safe for all skin types, although the duration and intensity of the treatment may vary depending on the individual’s skin type and concerns.
How does it work?
Yellow Peel’s ingredients work together to suppress pigmentation and boost cellular turnover, resulting in a visibly lighter and more even complexion and a reduction in the appearance of acne scars, and pore size. The treatment’s unique combination of ingredients provides immediate results, leaving the skin looking smoother, brighter, and more youthful.
When is it indicated?
Yellow Peel is a safe and effective skin tone-lightening treatment designed to reduce hyperpigmentation, melasma, and acne scarring in darker and mixed skin types.
It immediately brightens the complexion and is also recommended for anti-aging, oily skin, dyschromia prevention, and inflammatory acne.
The yellow peel treatment is suitable for all and offers several benefits.
- Yellow Peel treatment improves skin texture and tone.
- It increases skin microcirculation, leading to better oxygen supply and nourishment and improved skin appearance.
- It reduces melanin production and controls oil production.
- The treatment also improves the skin’s water retention capacity, making it firm and tight, reducing the visibility of wrinkles and acne, and improving texture.
After the treatment, it is recommended to avoid sun exposure for at least two weeks and apply sunscreen with the SPF recommended by the consultant.
Process of Yellow Peel Treatment
To prepare for the Yellow Peel treatment, your skin is first cleansed with a pre-peel solution and rinsed with water.
Then, an alpha and beta complex gel is applied to the skin and washed off after 30 to 60 seconds. The Yellow peel mask is then applied and left on the skin for 30 minutes.
This process is repeated once a week for at least three consecutive weeks. The peel is applied from forehead to chin and peeled off after 30 minutes.
Note: Do not wash your face for 4 hours after application. After that, a face can be washed with a gentle cleanser.
Finally, post-peel recovery protection is applied to the skin to ensure proper healing and protection.
Aftercare to retain results
Following an aftercare routine is important to reap the maximum benefits of yellow peel treatment.
Here are some aftercare tips
- Cleanse your face with a neutral cleanser and keep it clean to promote healing.
- Avoid sun exposure and apply sunscreen as recommended by your consultant to protect your skin.
- Drink plenty of water and maintain a healthy diet to nourish your skin from within.
- If the effects of the peel are intense and you see significant rashes and itchiness on your skin, inform your doctor immediately.
- Continue to apply post-peel recovery to soothe the skin and aid in healing.
- Get adequate sleep to help your skin heal and absorb the treatment’s nutrients.
- Incorporate exercise into your routine to release toxins through sweat and promote overall skin health.
Yellow Peel Video – Dr. Shubhangi Perker
Want a dewy glow on your skin? Contact Amwaj Polyclinic for specially designed Yellow Peel Treatment
At Amwaj Polyclinic, our experts analyze your skin to design the concoction of yellow peel. Our yellow peel treatment in Dubai aims to provide you with visible results. Hence, you may be able to observe a lighter complexion with improvement in color, texture, and tone in 10 to 15 days. Your pore size will reduce, giving your skin a rejuvenated, dewy glow.
Why look here and there when you can get clinically proven results of better skin?
Book an appointment with us and feel the difference with the yellow peel treatment.