Mommy Makeover: Stay Gorgeous Even After Childbirth
Pregnancy is the most wonderful time. The life that forms inside brings with it many joys and happiness. Still, it also leads to changes in the mother’s body: the breasts increase in size as they prepare for breastfeeding, the uterus grows as well as the belly. In addition, they gain several pounds, often more than expected.
What happens next? After maternity and at the end of breastfeeding, the breasts look saggy. The uterus returns to its normal size, but the abdomen skin loses elasticity and tone. All this without counting the extra weight that, of course, remain in the same place.
That is why many women get obsessed with recovering their figure and even improving it. They try different diets, miracle drinks, lots of exercise, slimming massages, and countless things. Although we know that they could achieve it with a healthy diet, exercise, and perseverance, the process is very slow. Often, they do not get the craved results, falling into despair.
What is a Mommy Makeover?
It is a combined surgical technique to give the mother’s breast the makeover she desires. It is designed to correct common aesthetic problems that women face after giving birth. It is a quick way to get back to the pre-pregnancy body and help them look and feel gorgeous again.
What Does The Mommy Makeover Include?
The Mommy Makeover has no set components, and they adapt the procedures to each patient’s needs. However, the surgical approach includes:
- Mammoplasty. Breast augmentation with implants helps restore lost volume. In large and uncomfortable breasts, breast reduction surgery can create a smaller and better appearance. But if you are looking to lift sagging skin and improve the shape, then a breast lift is ideal.
- Abdominoplasty or circumferential abdominoplasty. This procedure removes fat pockets, extra skin and tightens the abdominal muscles through a small incision in the pubic bone. The result is a firm and contoured abdomen, just like before pregnancy.
- Liposuction and liposculpture. The first eliminates extra fat, and the second improves the silhouette and body contour. But it does not have any effect on the skin distension or muscles. Hence the recommendation is to combine it with abdominoplasty to sculpt the waist and abdomen at convenience.
But you know what? Women don’t have to stop there. A mommy makeover can also include a thigh lift, arm lift, or Brazilian butt lift.
What Are The Benefits, And What To Expect?
The Mommy Makeover offers a radical and quick solution to all the body flaws after pregnancy. An American Journal of Plastic Surgery study shows that postpartum aesthetic procedures have the highest patient satisfaction rate (98%).
Results could include:
- Breast volume recovery.
- Improves breast symmetry and reconstructs stretched or large nipple/areola.
- Eliminates excess sagging skin of the abdomen.
- Repairs stretched or separated abdominal muscles (rectus diastasis).
- Reduces pockets of fat that are resistant to diet and exercise.
- Improve the fit of clothing and swimwear.
- Restore a woman’s confidence and make her happier.
Schedule a consultation today with the Amwaj Polyclinic award-winning team.
+971 (0) 4 422 13 31
+971 (0) 50 557 5780